Problems are resurfacing. Or rather the same old problems are coming back again.
Don’t know how to describe all that is happening at home now. How I wish you all could be more heartless and leave him to rot for he is not worth any help anymore. He had already used up his chance and why should you continue to help him? He will only take it for granted.
My parents seem to blame me for his mistakes. They always ask me u know this this this or not? Or u know what is he up to or not? Pls! it’s not like I’m god or what. I’m not able to know what’s going on around him. N it would seem to me that they care more about his stuff than mine. I wonder if they know that I hate it when they ask me stuff about him?
Everytime, I would be questioned like a criminal when there’s new happenings. i know if I dun break free fast, I wouldn’t be able to break free at all. Sometimes, I wonder if it’s the way u all handle it straight from the start. But that thought would had been useless since it’s all in the past. Now it’s only damage control time? Dun know. Or rather, I choose not to know.
As the saying goes, a leopard never changes its spots. I feel I’m damn spot-on. Only a few weeks n troubles arise. N u act as if nothing had happen. Can’t u be more sensible n have a sense of responsibility?
Currently, I dun wish to think about anything. Nor open my mouth. Unless I talk, dun ask me anything. Sometimes, help is futile. Talking about it is also useless. As if talking can solve anything. If talking can solve problems, I would be talking all the time. As I learnt over the years, it’s not as if the more people know about it, the easier can the problems be solved. N I feel it’s not quite right to keep talking about my problems with You cos after all, it’s my problems n it’s those problems that can’t be solved. Pardon me if I’m appear quiet around u people.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
at
10:18 PM
ruminated by
The Student
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment